Sunday, August 28, 2011

Harper Nicole Arrives


After about 12 hours of labor pains I decided that we should go to the hospital and see if we could meet Harper. I called Kris and he met me at my dad's house. My dad took this picture of us. This picture was the last time we were a family of three.


We were at the hospital for about three hours when my doctor decided that it was time to get ready for my c-section. I'm happy that my parents brought Peyton in right before we left for the OR.


Here's Kris getting ready!


Harper Nicole is born! Kris said it only took seven minutes for her to get here, much faster than Peyton. She was born August 18th at 6:26pm. She was seven pounds, 10 ounces and 20 inches long.


Peyton loves her baby sister.


Grandpa Philpot holding Harper. Peyton doesn't want us to forget she's the big sister.


Grandma Philpot


Proud Dad


Proud Mom


What a cute baby!


After three days we got to take Harper home!

1 comment:

Robert and Melanie said...

JoAnn- you look great and Harper looks like a little precious angel! I'm so happy for your new family of four. :) Can't wait to see you on our B-day! Love ya! -Mel