Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our baby girl is born!

From Movies


Here is a video of pictures that were taken at the hospital. These are a small portion of all the photo's that we have taken since she was born so there will surely be many more posts to come in the near future. She was born at 8:05pm on Sunday, May 17th. She weighed 7 pounds and measured 18 and 3/4 inches. As many of you may know we took a poll of different family and friends while we were at the hospital in regards to her length and weight. JoAnn guessed the weight exactly and was the closest to the correct length with a few other people. I guess its true that mother knows best, although I would have to say she did have an unfair advantage. Anyway mother and daughter are home now and recovering quite nicely. Peyton is already back to birth weight and gaining more and more every day. It's been a pretty crazy week but one I wouldn't change for the world. Our lives are officially changed forever and what a surreal experience it is.

3 comments:

charese said...

I love the video! Peyton is beautiful and I am so happy for you and Kris. Your blog looks great!

severts6 said...

Cute video of your super cute baby girl! She is soooo adorable!!

Jocie said...

Congrats to you! I just got your blog from Aunt Tonia. I might get better info than from G-ma Thomas. My Rome is only a year and four days older than your little girl. How fun!